- QAI Ventures announced the selection of its first cohort of startups for the QAI Ventures Accelerator program.
- Startups include Anaqor, Kipu Quantum, Miraex, Moonlight AI and qdc.
- QAI Ventures is a Quantum-focused VC Fund and Startup Accelerator embedded in the ecosystem of QuantumBasel.
QAI Ventures, a Quantum-focused VC Fund and Startup Accelerator embedded in the ecosystem of QuantumBasel, announced the selection of its first cohort of startups for the QAI Ventures Accelerator program this week. The chosen Quantum Startups are poised to revolutionize various industries with their cutting-edge technologies and innovative solutions.
The Quantum Startups joining the QAI Ventures Accelerator cohort include:
- Anaqor — Anaqor specializes in developing frictionless quantum technologies, aiming to remove barriers and improve the accessibility of quantum computing solutions.
- Kipu Quantum — Kipu Quantum focuses on developing application- and hardware-specific quantum computing solutions that cater to the unique needs of early industrial use cases.
- Miraex — Miraex aims to connect quantum technologies with real-world applications, leveraging the potential of quantum computing to drive advancements in various sectors.
- Moonlight AI — Moonlight AI is dedicated to revolutionizing cancer diagnosis and monitoring through the use of AI-powered solutions, providing improved accuracy and efficiency in healthcare.
- qdc — qdc is committed to unlocking the power of quantum computing for real-world optimization challenges, offering advanced solutions for various industries.
During the 5-month program, QAI Ventures will provide comprehensive support for the startups’ business development. This includes access to a global mentor network, valuable connections to industry partners, and guidance to ensure they are investment ready. QAI Ventures is dedicated to empowering these quantum startups and fostering their growth in the quantum technology ecosystem.
In addition to other benefits, QAI Ventures Accelerator program grants participating startups access to Quantum Hardware from esteemed partners such as QuantumBasel, QuEra Computing Inc., Strangeworks, IBM, IonQ, and D-Wave. Access to this state-of-the-art quantum hardware will enable the startups to push the boundaries of their technological advancements and drive meaningful innovation.